When was the last time you consciously changed how you spoke and what you said to suit the needs of your listener? Do you plan your communication to ensure you’re answering the constant question of – WIIFM (What’s In It For Me?). Being an influential communicator takes skill and practice, and it is something we can all be. This 2hrs workshop introduces you to your own communication style, focuses you on your key stakeholders and helps you build a strategy for each group. Essential for anyone who communicates on a daily basis!
- Be aware of your own communication style.
- Appreciate the communication style of your key stakeholders and the differences.
- Create a strategy for each key stakeholder – your boss, your direct report, your client and your peer.
- Develop an Elevator Speech, a Negotiation Strategy, a Network Plan and an Engagement Initiative.
- Facilitated learning
- Practical exercises to develop techniques
- Group size – maximum 12 people
- Delivery over 2 consecutive hours
- Great introduction to the Harnessing The Power of Voice Coaching sessions or pre cursor to the Talk Your Way to the Top workshop