This 1dy workshop introduces you to the key componen of successful communication – your voice and how you sound, listening vs hearing, asking the right questions, saying the right thing and using an appropriate style for our audience. Essential for anyone who communicates on a daily basis.
- Assess your own communication style and that of your key stakeholders; appreciate how to morph your style based on your audience/listener
- Understand the main components of Communication – listening, enquiring, talking and moving
- Record your own voice and identify areas for improvements based on resonance, pitch and vocal quality
- Learn and apply the fundamentals of 360 Communication – how to talk to your boss, your direct report, your peer and Client, and get what you want
- Use a real-life scenario, worl through the communication challenges and build an action plan for improvement
- Group size – maximum 12 people
- Delivered in 1dy
- $499 per person; Early Bird of $399 if you register and pay before 31 June 2012.
Contact Us to find out more details.